Tattoo

Hayden Panettiere Shares Her Real Life Scary Experience

Hayden Panettiere Shares Her Real Life Scary Experience


Hayden Panettiere was able to draw on a real-life experience for her role in �Scream 4.� She was home alone once when a burglar tried to break into the house. She shared the details with E! News� Marc Malkin.
�It was the scariest moment of my life,� Panettiere remembers about the break-in. �The alarm was going off and off and off, but no one was coming. As soon as I knew what was happening, I grabbed my Taser and my cellphone and locked myself in the bathroom.�
Oh, it gets better.
�I called a friend that lived close and I called my dad,� she said. �I was sitting and shaking by the toilet, but then was like, �Screw this! I�m not waiting for somebody to come barging in.� So I crawled out the window.
�I�m running with this Taser in my hand and I run around the corner of the house and I�ve got like seven police with sniper rifles and lasers on me. I�m going, �Don�t shoot! Don�t shoot me, please!��
CRAZY! I think I might�ve keeled over in the bathroom from a heart attack!


I always thought burglars preferred houses where no one was home, but this isn�t the first time I�ve heard of someone being at home during an attempted robbery.

Has anything like that happened to you? And do you own anything like a taser?

Hayden Panettiere Attends Future Brother-in-Laws Fight


Hayden Panettiere Attends Future Brother-in-Laws Fight


Hayden Panettiere Attends Future Brother-in-Laws Fight

Hayden Panettiere Attends Future Brother-in-Laws Fight


imnotobsessed
Photos by FAME
TATTOO
sukma i love u © 2008. Design by :Yanku Templates Sponsored by: Tutorial87 Commentcute