Tattoo

Jennifer Hudson Is 170 Pounds and Thinks of Herself as a Supermodel

 Jennifer Hudson Is 170 Pounds and Thinks of Herself as a Supermodel

Jennifer Hudson Is 170 Pounds and Thinks of Herself as a Supermodel | celebrity quotes

Jennifer Hudson�s 60 lbs+ weight loss is still news � here�s an article that reveals that the singer / actress didn�t consider herself a �big girl� before the weight loss. Other highlights? Daily Mail says that Jennifer is 170 pounds now at 5�9�  / 77 kg at  175 cm (ironically, just like Chloe in yesterday�s post) and just like Jessica Alba, she never gives her son sweets.
I didn�t even realise I was being discriminated against and missed out on things until I crossed over to the other side,� she told US magazine Live Smart. Now, on this side, they treat you differently, the opportunities are different, my image is different, even though some people do say: �I like the fat Jennifer better�.�
She now weighs around 170lbs and is a US size 2 (UK size 6).
It was the 2007 Oscars and the former American Idol contestant was nominated for an Academy Award, which she eventually won. It was a complete shock,� she says. Where I come from, Chicago, I was a normal-size girl. She was talking to me about being a bigger girl and I was like: �I am? Hudson says that the comment affected her perspective and self-image. �I felt insecure about my size,� she says.
But back in Chicago she was happy in her own skin.
She says: �I didn�t ever say: �I hate my body�. I really liked myself and that�s why my mind has still not caught up to my new body. But this is the new me, I now think of myself as a supermodel� I have passed over from one side to the other. I am somewhere I never thought I would be. I look at myself in the mirror and I say: �Is that you?�
Despite sticking to the plan religiously Hudson says that after she lost the first 40lbs [2st 12lbs] her weight hovered at 190lbs [13st 8lbs].
But the 5ft 9in star didn�t give up. �I got stuck at 190lbs,� she says. I had been 190lbs before and never could get any lower. I decided to just keep doing what I had been doing and it worked.�
My son has never had fried food,� she says. �[And] we don�t give him sweets. I had to be an adult before I learned all of this. I remember my granddaddy used to walk us to the store every day and we would come back with bags and bags of chips [crisps] and it seemed like the whole candy store and bags of cookies.�

skinnyvscurvy
TATTOO
sukma i love u © 2008. Design by :Yanku Templates Sponsored by: Tutorial87 Commentcute