Tattoo

Jordin Sparks Lost 30 Pounds � Then & Now

Jordin Sparks Lost 30 Pounds � Then & Now

Jordin Sparks Lost 30 Pounds   Then & Now | celebrity quotes

Even though in 2009, Jordin Sparks was quoted saying:
�I love food and I love my curves. I�m very strong-willed and I�m stubborn in that sense to where I�m just like, �No, I won�t be that way.�
� the 21 year-old singer joined the �weight loss� club recently and shed 30 pounds.
How did she do it? By working out with a personal trainer:
�Any time I find time � or I�m not sleeping � he�s like, �Let�s work out, let�s do something.� I�m like, �no,� but he gets my butt up and I�ve got to do it,� Jordin says. �It�s fun to do that. He doesn�t keep the same thing every time,� Jordin says. �He shocks the body so you�re running, you�re doing throwdowns, you�re doing stairs, you�re doing lunges.�
Pictured: on the left, Jordin in 2010 and on the right, the current Jordin.

Jordin Sparks Lost 30 Pounds   Then & Now | celebrity quotes

What do you think about the change?



Jordin Sparks Lost 30 Pounds   Then & Now | celebrity quotes

skinnyvscurvy
TATTOO
sukma i love u © 2008. Design by :Yanku Templates Sponsored by: Tutorial87 Commentcute