Tattoo

Kelly Osbourne at the Material Girl launch: refreshingly cute or just boring?

Kelly Osbourne at the Material Girl launch: refreshingly cute or just boring?

wenn3264355

Kelly Osbourne was named the new �face� of Madonna and Lourdes� Material Girl clothing line for Macy�s, shortly after Raccoon McPantless was ousted. We�ve already seen Kelly�s ads, which I found refreshingly cute and sweet, and totally appropriate for a juniors� line. These new photos are from some kind of formal event for Material Girl - Kelly showed up, walked a red carpet, and then did a sit-down interview in front of an audience, I think. And because Kelly isn�t Raccoon-like, the whole event went off without a hitch.


This is kind of a boring sidenote, but whatever: I really like Kelly�s hair these days. I love the cut, the layers, and the color. This is maybe the best hair she�s ever had, in my opinion. It softens her face (that jaw!), it makes her look younger and prettier and just more pulled together. I can�t say I�m a huge fan of this outfit, but I suspect she�s wearing head-to-toe Material Girl, so whatever. Cute.

wenn3264349 


wenn3264379 


wenn3264371 


wenn3264361


celebitchy
Photos courtesy of WENN.
TATTOO
sukma i love u © 2008. Design by :Yanku Templates Sponsored by: Tutorial87 Commentcute