Tattoo

Kim Kardashian Is Obsessed with Manicures

Kim Kardashian Is Obsessed with Manicures

Kim Kardashian gets her nails done once or twice a week!
(Photo By Pacific Coast News)
 
Kim Kardashian makes a living off of looking good, so it's no wonder she spends a lot of time primping and pruning. However, there's one thing she can't live without that completes her look�manicures.

Most women get their nails done every one or two weeks. But Kim does double that and visits a nail salon up to twice a week! In the March Self Magazine, Kim says:

I�m obsessed with my nails. I get them done once or twice a week because it makes me feel clean. My favorite color right now: OPI�s Midnight in Moscow.

Do we smell a nailpolish line in the works?
 
See many more pictures of Kim Kardashian next page!
Kim Kardashian Shoes 
 
Kim Kardashian Clothes

Kim Kardashian Clothes
 
Kim Kardashian Clothes
 
 
Zimbio
TATTOO
sukma i love u © 2008. Design by :Yanku Templates Sponsored by: Tutorial87 Commentcute