Tattoo

Lady Gaga releases country remix of �Born This Way�: better or worse?

Lady Gaga releases country remix of �Born This Way�: better or worse?

gaga3

You know how I hated Lady Gaga�s video for �Born This Way� and how the sheer forced-weirdness of the video might have influenced my thoughts on the actual song? Yeah, I�m going to have to take some of it back. First of all, three mornings in a row this week I watched the �Born This Way� video on VH1 while I ate breakfast, and while I still don�t care for the video, the song is catchy in that particular way Gaga�s songs are always catchy. So, I�ve already been singing it to myself all week. And now Gaga has dropped a �remix� on us. It�s the country version of �Born This Way�! Um� is it okay if I LOVE this version?







Gaga debuted it on Twitter this morning, and the remix was co produced by Gaga and Fernando Garibay. I heart this version so much. It�s so bluesy, and now I want Gaga to perform it on the CMAs or something. Hey, if they let Gwyneth in, why not Gaga?!?

Here�s the old version, for comparison:



gaga1


gaga21


celebitchy
TATTOO
sukma i love u © 2008. Design by :Yanku Templates Sponsored by: Tutorial87 Commentcute