Tattoo

Vanessa Hudgens Covers Shape in a Bikini

Vanessa Hudgens Covers Shape in a Bikini

Vanessa Hudgens Covers Shape in a Bikini | vanessa hudgens

Vanessa Hudgens rocks a bikini on the cover of Shape Magazine, showing off her nicely toned figure. Let�s see what she says in the interview:
Back in 2007, Hudgens was like many teenagers: completely addicted to junk food. �I was so unhealthy,� she admits. �I used to go to Cold Stone Creamery, get a tub of Butterfinger ice cream, and eat it all before bedtime. And my fingers were permanently stained orange from Cheetos.�
Her aha moment came while she was on tour with High School Musical that year. The company took a short break, so Hudgens stopped doing the rigorous dance routines for a few weeks. �When I came back, I almost couldn�t get my costume on. I needed to do something about my diet.�
First, she started eating breakfast every day. �I like egg white omelets with veggies, or oatmeal with almonds and fruit,� she says. For lunch and dinner, she has a spinach salad with grilled chicken or salmon, marcona almonds, feta, a little truffle oil, and a sprinkle of pink Himalayan sea salt. �It�s my favorite meal,� she says. �When you�re putting good stuff into your body, you feel so much better.�
� says Vanessa Hudgens in Shape Magazine.


skinnyvscurvy
TATTOO
sukma i love u © 2008. Design by :Yanku Templates Sponsored by: Tutorial87 Commentcute