Tattoo

Vanessa Hudgens: I Hated My Legs

Vanessa Hudgens: I Hated My Legs


She�s one of the hottest young actresses in Hollywood, but Vanessa Hudgens has insecurities just like the rest of us.

Back in her teens, the �Sucker Punch� starlet was constantly critical of her legs. She told FOX Pop Tarts, "I grew up dancing a lot, so I was self-conscious of what I would call my 'tree trunk legs' because they are very muscular."


"When you are dancing a lot every day you become very muscular and I did not appreciate that at the time, but now I�ve learned to love them."

Vanessa Hudgens also had some weight issues when she was younger. "I used to go to Cold Stone Creamery, get a tub of Butterfinger ice cream, and eat it all before bedtime. And my fingers were permanently stained orange from Cheetos.�


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
gossipcenter
TATTOO
sukma i love u © 2008. Design by :Yanku Templates Sponsored by: Tutorial87 Commentcute